Monday 27 May 2013

A very very big moment!

As I walked into the green room to interview The Enemy they were in a radio interview.

Andy approaches me and says, 'are you a newspaper mate.'

I said yes and he proceeded to invite me back to the dressing room.

I didn't realise until about five minutes in what sort of situation I was in. The Enemy's dressing room being offered food and drink.

I kept my composure and conducting a big interview with the lads which moved onto other topics.

'Its a great small festival. And very well organised,' said the lads.

'We ran through the set last week and they will be off all 3 albums,' added the lads.

They spoke about a different plan for festivals this year.

They said, 'we usually do big festivals further down the bill. But this year were doing it different. We're going to headline all the big festivals.'

The conversation the spiralled into the computer game FIFA 2013 which went on for a good five minutes!


Sent from my iPhone